Friday, September 23, 2011

Accessorize Like a Champ

        One of the major rules of winning like uhm, Charlie Sheen perhaps(?), is to remember this one word: accessories.
        You can wear the plainest outfit in the world and still look unique if only there are accessories involved. Accessories accomplish a number of things: 1. they tell a story about the person wearing them. 2. They are an excellent conversation starter. 3. When given compliments for your unique style of awesome, you are able to tell what type of person the admirer is by the compliment they give.
        Despite all of the fantastic advantages given to you by the magical concept of accessories, make sure not to abuse the gift(s). Cluttering yourself with accessories is like giving a shout-out to the world that says “Hey! I’m way too crazy and over-done! I have no idea what I’m doing, I just took these clothes off of the floor at random.” Who wants that? [Hopefully no one.]
Summary: Accessories rock but don’t rock them too hardcore.

No comments:

Post a Comment