Monday, January 23, 2012

Labels Matter

When throwing on your classy clothes there is something you really must remember: labels matter. Labels give a message to anyone that sees you. You may not believe so, but by wearing certain brands of clothing or accessories displays who people think you are.
The general consensus may be “I don’t care about labels! I am who I am and I don’t need a label to be myself!” Well that’s all well and good sweatpea, but when I see pair of Louboutins walking down the street my first thought isn’t “Oh boy! I bet they have the most charming personality!” So, watch what it is you wear, some personalities may not be correct for a certain time. Just think of it like this, if being interviewed, who is more likely to be hired, the person wearing Prada, or the one wearing Hot Topic?
Summary: Know what you’re wearing for labels, and understand they send out a signal to anyone who knows fashion.

No comments:

Post a Comment