I often hear the phrase “How do I (please insert any task that fits your fancy)?” Most people actually give a response. Some people don’t feel like giving legitimate advice and use that so oftenly used phrase of “Google It.” Me? Why I tell them to go check YouTube. YouTube is beautiful. YouTube just so happens to have basically any and every how-to video to ever exist.
So quick advice: When you can’t find what you want about awesome geektastic fashion on my blog or don’t feel like you were given enough information, go to YouTube! After telling you to wear makeup but don’t give you directions on how, then go to YouTube. If I haven’t actually breached the topic you would really enjoy help on… do, what’s that? Yes! Go to YouTube and just look for whatever you think might help.
Summary: YouTube is awesome. Love it. Cherish it. Use it to your geeky heart’s content.
No comments:
Post a Comment